In this article, all makeup beginner girls will learn the importance of makeup setting spray and makeup remover. Also, they will learn how to use them both for makeup and skincare routines. This is the most important and last part of “how to do makeup for a beginner?” It is very important to use a makeup setting spray for long-lasting makeup, also it is equally important to take off your entire makeup using makeup remover so that you can have healthy and glowing skin in next morning.
How to choose the right setting spray for a beginner:
If you want to keep your makeup in place throughout the day, if your makeup has started to fade in the middle of the day then you need to learn about makeup setting spray. Once you have applied your makeup completely, you need to keep it in place by using makeup setting spray.
Setting spray is also known as fixing spray. It can be found in facial mist or spray form. The setting spray helps to prevent makeup meltdowns and smudges. You don’t need to do touch-ups every couple of hours. Setting spray is the finishing touch after completing your makeup look.
Like all the makeup products, you need to choose the right kind of setting spray based on your skin type and undertones. Dry skin person should avoid those sprays which contain alcohol in it. It will just dry out your skin more. Choose those setting sprays which have moisturizing properties in it to hold your makeup in place. For oily or combination skin type, you need to choose those oil-free sprays which mattify your skin very well and won’t clog your pores. Just like any other makeup product, choose your makeup fixing spray based on climate change.
Based on which kind of look do you prefer for example do you want to glow on the face kind of girl, or you just want matte finish- shine-free kind of girl? There is a setting spray for your particular preferences.
How to apply or use makeup setting spray:
First, you need to shake the spray bottle very well before using it. Then hold that bottle 6-8 inches away from your face and spray it in an X and T motion. You want to cover your whole makeup so spray it on all over the face by using it a few times more. After using your setting spray, give it time to naturally dry. Don’t overdo it otherwise you will end up ruining your makeup.
You can use this product in many ways too like you can use a setting spray to dampen your foundation sponge for blending and smoothing of the foundation evenly across your face. Some setting spray offers SPF in it so it is a great solution for protecting your skin after applying makeup.
You can spray your mist on an eyeshadow brush for the intense and bold look of your eyes. Dip the eye shadow brush in eye shadow and then spray some mist on the brush, now apply the shadow on the eyes so that it can stick to eyes for long. You will amaze to see how pigmented the color will look on you.
How to remove makeup for a beginner:
This is the most important step for your healthy skin. No matter how tired you are, you need to remove your makeup before going to bed. Removing makeup can help to prevent several skin problems. Removing your makeup will let your skin breathe, after keeping it throughout the day. Use makeup remover to remove your makeup. You can use micellar water, makeup remover wipes, coconut oil, or makeup remover oil, makeup remover facial sponge and cleanser.
If you are having dry skin then remove your makeup with oil-based makeup remover products which gives your skin enough moisturization. If you have oily or sensitive skin then avoid oil-based cleansers. Always use a double cleansing method.
Step 1: Start with taking off your eye makeup. It doesn’t matter whether you have applied water-proof eye makeup, or not. You should always go for an oil-based makeup remover for your eyes. Because it’s a very delicate part of your face that needs more care. Take a cotton pad. Dab some oil-based makeup remover on it. Now gently put the pad on eyes for 20-30 seconds and wipe off all makeup slowly. Starting with your eyelashes. Remove your mascara in a downward motion and then eye shadows and brow products. Never ever rub your makeup remover on and around your eyes. It is very harsh to rub your eye area skin. Take your time to remove the makeup.
Step 2: Now remove your base makeup with the help of facial makeup remover wipes. Remove makeup from face including your lips, hairline, jawline, and neck area. You can also use micellar water based on your skin type to remove makeup. Take a cotton pad and dab some micellar water on it and wipe it all over face and neck.
Step 3: Always cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser which is suitable for your skin type. Take a coin-sized cleanser on the palm of your hands. Add some water and rub it between palms and lather it on the face. Gently massage all over the face and neck for a few seconds. Now wash it off with water and pat dry your face with cotton cloth/towel.
Step 4: To close and tighten your pores, apply alcohol-free toner all over the face. Dab some toner on a cotton pad and gently press it all over the face. Toner helps to keep the balance of your skin’s ph. So never forget to apply toner.
Step 5: Now last step is to apply moisturizer on the face, neck, and eyes area to keep it hydrated. You can also use separately under eye creams. Also, don’t forget to apply lip balm on your lips to keep is soft and supple.
Some general tips:
- Always sanitize your hands before applying any products on your face.
- Stick to your skincare routine for healthy and glowing skin.
- You don’t need to have or buy lots of skincare and makeup products. Buy only those products which are actually useful for you.
- It is advisable that whoever YouTubers or influencers you are following, it’s not necessary to buy all the products recommended by them. You need to understand that it’s their job to try a lot of skincare and makeup products for their viewers. This way you can save your money also.
- Always clean your brushes or sponges before applying makeup to prevent allergies and other skin problems.
- Sit relaxed on the chair while applying your makeup. Keep your hands steady. The chair should be comfortable for you.
- Avoid using expiry date products. It may harm your skin.
- For the longevity of your lipsticks, keep it in the freeze.
- It’s not important to do or follow full face makeup steps. It depends on your preference whether you are happy with applying just eyeliner and lipsticks.
- Don’t blindly believe in whatever you see on social media. No one has perfect skin, its just their makeup look, the magic of camera lenses, lighting, and various filters, which gives you a perfect image.
- Believe in yourself first. The best makeup one can wear is the smile, so never forget to smile and trust yourself.
- Never compare yourself with others, you are so beautiful just the way you are.
Disclaimer: This article is only for informative purposes. You need to watch some YouTube videos or google by yourself for more practical knowledge. This article will give you the only all-over basic knowledge, but visual information will give you better ideas on “how to do makeup for a girl or makeup for a beginner!”